Inactive-donor sibling only donor

Ask us anything about our services and policies or donor sperm. We are eager to help you.
If you need an instant answer, please call Client Services at 800-466-2796 from 7am to 6pm EST.
Forum rules
All users of the CLI Family Forums must abide by the rules posted under "Terms of Use".
CLI Moderators reserve the right to edit or remove any inappropriate or confidential posts.

Inactive-donor sibling only donor

Postby xxluvmyfiremanxx » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:40 pm

I just noticed my current donor has become inactive. I have a couple questions: 1. Will I have a problem taking out my vials I have left of this donor? 2. i had an early miscarriage/chemical pregnancy last cycle do I qualify to still use vials from this donor or is that only if a live birth takes place?
xxluvmyfiremanxx

Re: Inactive-donor sibling only donor

Postby CLI Moderator » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:01 pm

You can use your vials that you have placed in storage, you own the vials and will not have a problem ordering them out to ship to your clinic.

However, patients must have a birth reported to purchase additional vials for any donor that is sibling use only.

Hope this helps! If you have any additional questions please contact client services at 1-800-466-2796.
CLI Moderator

Return to Donor Sperm FAQs