Single Mother.. with two kids.

Single mothers can use this forum to interact with each other about their challenges and joys of having and raising children.
Forum rules
All users of the CLI Family Forums must abide by the rules posted under "Terms of Use".
CLI Moderators reserve the right to edit or remove any inappropriate or confidential posts.

Single Mother.. with two kids.

Postby GGMarie » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:03 pm

Hi!! I was curious... I have never used a donor.. and I'm considering it now. I have no fertility issues.. so I was wondering if I could buy a vial or two of sperm for self insemination.. or at home use. I don't want to pay big bucks at the doctors office when I have no real need to. I'm just not in a relationship right now and don't want to be in one. Has anyone done this before?? What would I need to do. I don't plan on doing this in this year.. but hopefully beginning of next when I find the right donor and feel it's the right time. I'd appreciate a quick reply. Thanks!!!

Oh!! Another concern.. how do you keep siblings from marrying each other with donor pregnancies?? Do they have to have a blood test to make sure they're not related or what??
GGMarie

Return to Single Mothers