Welcome to Share Your Story

Do you have a great story about your journey to start a family? Please share your experience to encourage, support, and advise others through this forum.
Forum rules
All users of the CLI Family Forums must abide by the rules posted under "Terms of Use".
CLI Moderators reserve the right to edit or remove any inappropriate or confidential posts.

Welcome to Share Your Story

Postby CLI Moderator » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:01 pm

We all have a story about our journey of starting and raising a family. Whatever your situation, CLI wants you to know you are not alone. The process of starting a family at times may be filled with joy, frustration, anger, uncertainty or fear. Please use this forum to share with others who may going through the same thing.
CLI Moderator

Re: Welcome to Share Your Story

Postby Happy Mommy » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:39 pm

I absolutely can not explain the happiness I have recieved because of cryogenic laborities and their donors. My husband & I were blessed with a beautiful baby boy on December 11, 2012. Spencer Daniel is the Light of my life & so much more than I ever expected. What's more, because of the extensive profiles of the donor profiles we were able to use my husband's characteristics. So many people tell me they feel bad for me because our baby boy looks exactly like his daddy. For anyone that is questioning this route, trying to decide if it's the way they want to go, I say go for it! 100% ! Go for it! I never knew I could love someone so much. I tell him Spencer every day he is the best part of me. He's beautiful & I have Cryogenic Laborities to thank. My family & my heart are whole now.
Happy Mommy

Return to Share Your Experience