Embryo donation?

Do you have a great story about your journey to start a family? Please share your experience to encourage, support, and advise others through this forum.
Forum rules
All users of the CLI Family Forums must abide by the rules posted under "Terms of Use".
CLI Moderators reserve the right to edit or remove any inappropriate or confidential posts.

Embryo donation?

Postby nahtenahte » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 pm

We are potentially looking for a frozen embryo donation. IVF with a donated egg looks like one of our last options. We're quite saddened by this, and also at the rising costs of this "maybe baby". Many of the embryo donation programs, even those that are sanctioned by the US Government, are Christian and would discriminate against our queer family.

Is there anyone out there that would be open to talking about an embryo adoption? If so, please message me or reply to this. You may be our only hope.

Thank you!
nahtenahte

Re: Embryo donation?

Postby RemysMom » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:21 pm

Im not sure how to send a private message on here as Im new to these forums, but just wondering if you are still looking for an embryo? I'm also in Minneapolis and willing to talk about this. My husband and I had such a wonderful experience using our donor and having a beautiful baby that I am interested in passing on the wonderful experience by helping another couple.
RemysMom

Postby manda210 » Fri May 02, 2014 8:10 am

Private message sent
manda210

Postby romanje24 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:40 am

you can have one of my eggs if you want.
romanje24

Return to Share Your Experience