Wait List Length of Time

Need help finding the right donor? Solicit advice from those who are looking or who have already navigated the process successfully.
Forum rules
All users of the CLI Family Forums must abide by the rules posted under "Terms of Use".
CLI Moderators reserve the right to edit or remove any inappropriate or confidential posts.

Wait List Length of Time

Postby Mitzi_too » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:06 pm

Was curious, How long was your length of time on a wait list? Thank you!
Mitzi_too

Re: Wait List Length of Time

Postby maria_cc79 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:12 pm

For me, it's been an average of about 3-4 weeks but I've been called as soon as the next day after requesting to be added. The number of vials offered to me varied though. I think it depends on how many people are on the wait list when your donor becomes available but not sure. If you're interested in a donor with a wait list, I would suggest putting your name on the wait list. If you decide on another donor in the mean time then you can always have your name taken off. Good luck!
maria_cc79

Re: Wait List Length of Time

Postby Mitzi_too » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:12 am

Thank you so much for the reply! Still waiting patiently, but patience isn't my strong trait especially after 3 months. Waiting for sibling attempt so will keep hoping. Our first one was perfect us. I'll just keep my fingers crossed.
Mitzi_too

Return to Choosing the Perfect Donor